Fantastic product. Completely breathable quality. Went from iPhone to iPhone 6128 7256 GB JetBlack. So delicious.
Do not understand why a phone suddenly have to miss the edges to be considered modern. Went from a 5s and confirm the size is something you quickly get used to. More memory and other goodies inside are however welcome. How FHD resolution can be a problem on a 5.5 "screen also remains a mystery to me. What is your PPI on your monitors etc. ISF? Buy a Samsung now and burn up.
So far I'm not impressed with Apple's new flagship product. I come from Android since many years and "was going to try something new" when there are so many exciting Android mobiles on the market at time of writing.
First impression: Stylish, fast and screaming deluxe
Second impression: Restrictions, incarceration and expensive apps, odd laddsladd
Third impression: Have their strengths even if weaknesses are more
* Fast in all modes (faster than Android phones I've had)
* Good battery life, it lasts all day despite intensive use
* Stylish, both physically and colors in operativet
* Apple is always good at software updates long after the phone has become old, this is a strong advantage
* Google account integrates very well: Chrome, Gmail, Photos, Keep, Docs can be used without problems instead of Apple's counterpart
* There are plenty of accessories in the form of Cases, Screen Protectors, Silicon Protection etc. then it is a standardized telephone
* The feeling that the apps properly backed up correctly on iCloud if you change phone or breakage (This is something Android has been poor before Android 7)
* Migration from the Android went very well (except for apps you each had to buy again, but it's not Apple's fault)
* Laddsladden are of the Lightning and not USB-C or Micro-USB as the rest of all the gadgets (including Apple computers) uses
* Expensive as hell
* Storage in iCload is more expensive than Google Drive (or Microsoft OneDrive)
* Applications that are not made by Google has been difficult to integrate with Google services when iCloud is what counts
* Many apps will not work in landscape mode
* Apps 50% more expensive than the same app in Google Play (there are exceptions where it is the same price)
* Lacks headphone jack (adapter h wheat)
* Family-sharing (location, pictures etc.) only works if the other Apple
* IMessage is not working with Android which is still common in my circle of acquaintances, it will be to continue to use Viber, Allo etc.
* Back button in all applications is the top left corner, so you have to extend your thumb all the time, this did not have to be on Android. It feels like a design flaw here that will never be addressed.
* The volume of the headphones is too high for me even on the lowest level. There is no way to influence this with 3parts apps (I had the same problem with my latest Android, but then I loaded home an app that fixed this).
* Can not use my Chromecast as effective as with Android where I could reflect the screen directly.
* On Android, you can store files directly to your phone via USB, just copy the iso files etc. This is a little harder on the iPhone that do not allow this
I will do my best to enjoy this phone and keep looking if necessary. benefits that are hiding under the surface. However, the feeling now that I will soon start to look for Samsung S8 or any other upcoming Android phone to iPhone is unfortunately quite boring after the first day.
Requests to Apple:
* Put down the Lightning and change to the USB C so we can use the same cable for all accessories
* It is difficult to find good apps in the App Store, please clean up and make it organized so that Google has. Structure and transparency ought to be something you are best at!
* Must everything be so expensive in the App Store? Perhaps lower margin bit era?
* Can you be fully compatible with Chromecast so you can send the picture directly to the TV?
* Can you let go of your Apps for Android so that you can communicate with friends in the conditioned ecosystems (why be an odd bird in 2016?)
Sorry to break the hearts of Apple fanboys with this review, but with little luck so snatches Apple up to the next round of phones and combine software and hardware in a way that convinces everyone, including me, they have, after all, the economic muscle to do this. Fat and Happy's not the right way to move foreward, it really dax to innovate a little instead of staying at the old merit. We keep our fingers crossed!
Good mobile, are very satisfied. The asking!
BosseTheMan have everything right in what he writes.
Android has had in many years. Increases, however, the grade a bit of quality and atleast my battery life is better than any other Android phone I had / tried / buddies. Have 256GB model, but should not be any difference.
Jump to Apple due to the pixel to be released in Sweden and actually not disappointed. The price is a different thing but then they are not much more expensive than the Samsung and I have had enough of the (software).
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.