Good and affordable.
Very nice and sharp image.
Good menus that are easy to set.
Now just wait in the start of the FIFA World Cup in the big screen!
Really pleased with this projector!
Super-sharp image with good color control.
Easy to get started
Replaced my hefty 6 year old Hitachi PJ TX-200 with this sub comp led offer for Nov -13. Was a little worried about the rainbow DLP projectors can give but not experienced any such yet. Ceiling mounted in the garage with about 3 meters distance to the screen, the picture is very good in HD. Have not calibrated / optimized settings but suspect that one can get even better picture if you put down a bit of work. Only minus so far is the absence of a switch on the projjen which was on the old Hitachin. Using it for football matches but can imagine that the picture is better than the bluray movie. No plans for 3d so far.
Overall: Great price for a full HD projector with very good picture.
WOW! The projector is great for the price. The sound is not low, but hardly disturb while watching. The colors are fine and good resolution. Is also relatively short shooting. Super!
I agree with the previous speaker:
Especially regarding Sound and Investment Relationship.
I Drive Smart ECO and are looking to build a box so I have no protection under the projector to reduce noise down.
Regarding the investment ratio, I'm pretty annoyed, I use Benq's placement tool and found that I had to place the projector in Mine location of the zoom so that it would fit in, set up and ready so it did not work because I could not ask Focusing in max zoom mode. I simply had to move the projector and my cinema seats to get to it.
Must admit that the location was better afterwards but it cost me 2 hours and a lot of new wiring hole in the roof etc etc.
How do you use their location calculator remember to not use the zoom end positions ...
Must say though that for the price it is very good to me.
A given purchase :)
Had a home test and came up with:
+ Great picture for the money
+ Incredibly bright - works without blackout and is OK for TV in bright rooms.
Unfortunately, it fell to:
- Does not work in terms of position for me, must be very close to the screen and can not be set on a shelf on the back wall if you do not want to put it up & down. So then it ceiling mount further on in the room.
- A little loud, but OK in eco-fashion
- After running it for 4 hours, came a noise that was clearly annoying. Type vibration / skorrljud I read that several others also have received. It disappeared when turning on the projector and let it stand on its own feet.
Had not skorrljudet arrived, I had been considering to keep it, but now I am awaiting for a while to see if any better options emerge.
Änsålänge only test looked but I am thrilled with the first impression a little light rings so I thought it might be good! 120 "is stoort so it has little to perform!
Rainbow, miserable loud and "worried" grittiness.
+ Contrast was good (not surprisingly, better than the old Sanyo PLV-Z3: an and even Epson TW5910).
+ Lens shift (vertical only)
= Relatively small (which probably reflects on the noise level, hard to get sensible cooling quietly in the small space)
- The sound, we could not stand the sound even during testing (lamp hours stood at 0 when we gave it back). Even in Eco mode so it was loud enough so that man heaved a sigh of relief when you turned it off .. "finally ..". Hung from the ceiling two feet in front of the couch.
- Both me and the wife found regnbågseffekterna well dig (have not tested any other DLP, so can not comment relative to other DLP: s). Did not work at all for us.
- Curdled units in film had a very anxiety over themselves, much less in TW5910.
- The remote control seemed dull, small and "misconfigured".
Left back, bought a TW5910. To quote a review here on PJ by TW6100 (same noise spec: s) 'is like walking in a pine forest barefoot to cotton "(sic) concerning noise. Cotton good, pine baths, mmkay?
Extremely affordable. Good if you live in a small apartment and still want to get the big picture. The black level is ok.
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.