Previous screens: Hyundai L90D +, UE46ES5505, Asus N56VZ-S4224H.
The following was tested: Slösurfande online, Battlefield 3 and assorted movies in 1080p.
The following settings are used under http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1037603902&postcount=547:
Preset> Custom Color Red> 96 Green> Blue 93> 87 brightness 45 and contrast 75.
+ Compared to previous screens the colors are in a completely different class.
+ Sovereign viewing angles.
+ Design, matter of taste, but a very clean and simple design.
+ Stable tripod
+ USB Hub!
-No HDMI, but DVI and display port that provides the same image quality. DVI cable and VGA cable included.
Wow - Definitely the best PC related investment I have ever made. This monitor is very nice to look at and work with. I have been using it for gaming, watching movies and regular office tasks. It is great for all these things.
- 16:10 aspect ratio, 1200p resolution gives more space to work with
- eIPS panel with native 6-bit, simulated 8-bit colours looks fantastic
- No ghosting or any problems in high speed FPS gaming at all
- Excellent, sturdy build quality
- Useful stand with swivel and pivoting functions plus portrait mode supported
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
- Anti Glare coating for me is not noticeable
- Calibration is simple: recommend the settings used by a user named '10e' on overclock.net
- None yet
I definitely recommend this monitor. If you dont get this particular monitor, then have a look at other eIPS or true IPS monitors. The step up up from TN panels (of which the majority of monitors are) is massive!
This screen is really good, especially considering the price. The only thing that pulls down the score is just anti-glare treatment. I have heard many complain but I did not know it was that bad, but I guess you will get used to it. So I would recomend that you see the screen first before buying it. The colors are perfectly okay if somewhat cold, I guess I have to sit and tweak them a bit more. Otherwise there's not much to complain about. I love pivot feature, USB hub, and all the other features that this screen has.
So if someone is looking to buy a screen so I would definitely recomend this screen, as long as the anti-glare treatment is no problem. I myself will probably acquire another one ^ ^.
P.S. BIG plus to Dustin for the disgusting fast delivery.
had this in ~ 4 months.
- The size
- Panel (ips), can check from dead angles and still see what's happening on the screen. both up and down, side to side. BIG plus
- Lights up nice (people complain about back bleed, feel the light is perfect, and it does not penetrate light from the edges.
- Does not tire eyes down
- Usb hub (simple thing, but so wonderful)
- Height adjustable
- Set it straight up (so the length is greater than the width)
- Is stable
- Good colors
- The price (paid in 1800)
no, I noticed during the 4 months of use, and then moves it even around a lot
My two Philips brilliance 200P6 (20 "IPS UXGA 4:3 screens) from 2005 broke down with a couple of months and this was the replacement., I was a little afraid of being disappointed after reading some reviews on the net but I'm not as fastidious as the worst critic and my "real ips screens" of 2005 was probably not so sharp anymore after all., I am super happy with both the quality image and the height adjustable foot for the low price. Stylish is it also, now has three u2412m on your desk :)
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.