Have had my HTC one for almost a month now and it is absolutely stunning! This mobile is the first HTC phone I have owned and it will defintivt be several. HTC has really succeeded!
+ Design, easily the best looking phone on the market right now and probably ever. Almost tragic that I use shell on it ..
+ The sound, or the so-called boom sound is amazing, awesome for all who watch a lot of videos and playing on telen.
+ Display, ultra-sharp image.
+ Blink feed, very nicely done and you get in a quick and good way find out the latest news and its flow on twitter, facebook and instagram. Simply click on what you want to appear when the categories and news agencies. Smoothly.
+ Battery life, was at first disappointed but now it has somehow mended his ways and is really good. Do not know if it has the latest update to Sense 5.5 to do.
- Heat problems, was first worried that my one was defective when it was warm to the game, wear and tear but after reading online it seems to be so for those people. Not a real problem but can be störigt.
- Buttons, lock button and volume control is both difficult to reach and a little too small. But you learn to get used to.
- The front camera is lousy .. Did okay with good light but in a darker room you see nothing .. A pain for those Uses the snapchat.
Since my last phone checked in without warning recently so I just had to buy a new one. The choice fell almost immediately on the phone, and so far I repent not!
Feels incredibly snappig. To be a cell phone feels speaker sound very good. Occasionally large, crisp display. Located nicely in the hand. Happy with Jellybean as yet, so will see if I put CyanogenMod in the future ...
Quite possible that in the future I will discover a lot of drawbacks to this phone, but so far I have not experienced anything negative with it. Battery life seems to be about as expected = recharge every ~ 12 hours under normal use.
Cruel phone. Now has Android 4.3.
Really good nap.
Have now got clamp on all top kids (HTC One, S4 and Xperia Z) and this is without doubt the most cruel!
Big plus for:
Design - Cruel build quality and nice to avoid plastic
The sound - Really good sound from the front speakers.
The screen - Wow!
Actually, nothing that I can see it, but would have been happy had it for 4.5 inch instead :-)
Do NOT sense. The phone is not as quick as I had hoped.
Edit: After 4.4.2 update every battery life CATASTROPHIC! Loading it once in the day and all night to have battery so it lasts. Do not gamble on the phone but use it 5-10 minutes per hour. Had an S4 on loans over 3 days and did not experience battery failure. Event there is no one to buy HTC One without GPE.
Great phone with great build quality. On the software side, HTC has fixed all the problems I had with the former.
On the hardware side, it's the camera that bother me the most. It's actually really bad even if it picks up more light. The volume buttons and speakers can they improve slightly. Although HTC completely blows away the opposition when it comes to speaker phone, it is still something that can be even better.
We'll start off by saying, well this is the best phone yes owned because everything is new in it (performance, screen, etc.).
They make the phones so it must be new with better flow and new features.
But I still have to say it, it IS the best cell phone I have owned!
There is so much good stuff to say about it, personally, I came from an SG3 and with this handset so outclasses SG3an on quality and performance. Made in virtually all aluminum and a perfect display combined with a very sharp hardware, you get almost an ultimate phone.
Do almost nothing but positive things about it, no less direct more neutral.
The design +
+ Battery time
+ Sense 5.5
Neutral elements are well-camera then just as many have said that little more megapixels and can not believe that the images become ill before they become they really do not! But it would be good to have preneur you want for example to zoom in on an image.
Battery time, many complained to my surprise, as I turn off all unnecessary sync apps (Google, Facebook, HTC's own) so keep it up very well.
Very Spotify, Instagram and Facebook, games, and web browsing and yet keeps the phone a whole day without any problems!
Have had the phone for over a week and it is almost perfect.
Here are some things that makes the phone "just" 9/10 of me
- The phone becomes uncomfortably hot during use.
- Gallery app has a "feature" that shows all the images from Facebook and you can not disable it. However, it should be fixed in the next update 4.2.2
- Power button is located on the top.
- Difficult to manage the volume button.
- USB / charging cable
- Poor support for audio codecs but how to play mkv, divx, xvid in eg MXPlayer or many other media player in Google Play.
Now for the positive features: D
+ Gorgeous screen that also performs very well in direct sunlight. Significantly better than my old SGS3 and all other phones I've had. Quite simply it's the best screen on the market.
+ Fastest Android phone. Never lags when scrolling through menus or web browser SGS4 get better results in benchmarks but does not feel as fast as One.
+ Sound. It is impossible to describe how fucking good your phone sounds. Better than my Laptop Asus UL30Vt.
+ Good call quality
+ Really good headphones. Better than my Sennheiser CX300-II Precision
+ It's completely different level to surf in 4G.
+ Smart features of Sense. Can be blocked contacts, sms, emails. It is possible to save text in a secure inbox that is password protected.
+ Although I did not care much about byggkalitén so I must admit that it feels like you are a hi-tech gadget in your hand.
Like it more and more.
A really good phone hardware-wise but that leaves some features that I hope will be fixed in future updates
But these things do not make the phone less good but these are things that I myself bothers me.
- Design, it is incredibly well in the hand for being so great and it is in my opinion very good looking.
- The sound, very good sound, both with the supplied headset (tangle-free in-ear) and speakers from the phone
- The screen is the best I've seen on a phone (which I have had most phones, Iphone 4,4 s, 5 Samsung S1, S2, S3, etc.)
- Accessories, finally there is a great accessory for HTC
- The camera - the pictures are really good
- Camera / Zoe function of the recording before and after taking the picture and then edit it as you want is wonderful.
- HTC sync manager, nice to be able to set the phone to the computer.
- Blink Feed - contains hardly anything of value at all. Hope that TDC updates so that we users can choose what want to appear.
- During longer use the phone becomes hot (which iofs my Galaxy Nexus also became)
- Not a middle button (got used vanilla android)
- The speakers, the lowest volume is in my opinion too high. Would like to have seen that it was lower so that you can avoid having the headset sometimes while not disturbing those around too much.
An incredibly good phone that I would not trade for anything available on the market (today). It is incredibly fast and I have not managed to get it to produce any errors at all. Sure there are some software error, but I trust that HTC will listen to their users and fix them. Battery life, I will not go into, then the one that all smartphones will vary depending on what you use it for.
I have changed my phone almost every six months / years now but this is probably the phone that I will have the longest. It has everything (which I need) and the hardware do I need that "regular" users no more cream.
It had been perfect Blink Feed had been more "open."
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.