We run a plus and minus:
+ High DPI in wireless mode (2000) and sladdad (4000).
+ Beauty and keeping in
+ Good with buttons
+ Slightly uncluttered
- Abysmal battery life, after 1 ½ weeks indicator starts to flash it's time and change batteries. Worthless!
- Bad drivers to mess with Windows, for me it ends taskbar work when I plug the mouse into the cord. Must press CTRL + ALT + DEL to make everything work as it should again.
After a reinstall of the drivers it does not happen as often anymore.
- No charger in the mouse so you have to charge the batteries separately, followed not even with rechargeable batteries.
- Expensive but suppose it is the brand that cost?
- Small lag on the mouse stood style for a long time.
No, running with this mouse for a while then I go back to Logitech for it is lamentable how poor battery life, this mouse is! A month according to the specifications, well okay, that I approve of, even if it is too little considering all wireless mice I have had a history from both Logitech and Microsoft have been doing for 6 months or longer.
The perfect mouse to have to take on trips and use his laptop.
There are two reasons for this:
1) I think the trade-off in size is perfect for me - it depends of course on your own preference and size of hands - because it is small enough to easily slip into your bag, but big enough to be able to do real work without feeling restricted.
2) Bluetooth and USB cable. Smoothly be able to run without cable, and I experience battery life that completely okay (AA batteries). It also comes with a detachable USB cable, it is connected and firmly seated. Feels like a corded mouse, not like a wireless mouse with a loose cable that plugs into the mouse. You can not charge the batteries via USB cable.
+ High DPI to be a bluetooth wireless muss.
+ Looks good.
- Biggest drawback I think it is incredible uncomfortable, for you who have a long finger like me, start a sore wrist just after 1timmens use.
- Bluetooth eats batteries so much that you must always keep in mind to have extra pair of batteries on hand.
- For light weight when you use without battery with cable, it feels so cheap.
- Cable is very short for a desktop computer.
Might only recommend if you travel a lot and want a good and small gaming muss, otherwise no point getting.
Very small and convenient to bring along with is p of the included small bag / case. Big plus for the opportunity to wireless mode in everyday use and the wired mode when gaming.
Recommend that you try it in the store before buying when the mouse is very (!) Small. Hard to fit your fingers without having to lug them in the table.
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.