It is insanely good! No team runs great good on websites. If after all fastest Wi-Fi network available on mobiles.
The camera is insanely good with all functions it provides as Selective Focus, Real Time HDR.
TouchWiz is also MYYYEE better than it was before, much easier to understand, with many smart features like Multi-Window (allowing you to split the screen into two and use two apps at once).
If you have a new cell phone and get this! And by the way, it is waterproof!
Probably the best phone right now.
Improvements on all counts.
Pleased with my S5A. Works flawlessly.
Kitkat 4.4.2 (= crap) restrict write access to the SD card on orootade S5. Otherwise it is a top mobile.
+ Mobile as such
A superb mobile, but will be from S4 so maybe it's hard to justify an upgrade. Coming from something else - switch to the S5!
At first, things to do to optimize it:
* Turn off or reduce "unnecessary" animation
- »Search for" Galaxy S4 Lag Fix Makes it 10 Times Faster! " of MADDtec on Youtube. The guide is for the S4, but it works the same way on the S5.
* Turn off the home key S Voice
- "Go ahead, S Voice, Settings, uncheck" Open via the home key. "
* Be sure to calibrate your battery properly. Here are different variations, but they all basically seek that one should use the cell phone until the battery dies, fully charge (preferably off mobile), and then drain again, fully charge.
- "Googling" battery calibration university "
What I have to say about it so far is:
+ Screen ... as usual. The brightness has been increased significantly from S4, which I thought was needed. Things visible in sunlight. Furthermore, smearing greatly reduced, thus S4 suffered. White is also more natural white, compared with previous generations.
+ Impressive scratch. My S4 has no scratch on the screen and S5 have the same glass (Gorilla Glass 3).
+ It now has kids mode where the little ones can borrow dad's / mom's phone and draw and play without accessing anything sensitive.
+ Fast, but not lightning compared to S4 so far.
+ Camera. The quality of the photos does not differ hugely from the S4, I think, but captures more image (a little more wide angle). However, I find that the video quality has improved noticeably worth.
+ Photo light / flash is now safely three times stronger than S4. Really good pressure in it!
+ 50GB Dropbox again. :)
+ Replaceable battery.
+ IR eye lives on.
+ The charger that comes in is again 2 A. Goes, as well as the S4 really fast to charge it.
+ Buttons (volume and power) feel more distinctive in its pressure compared to S4.
~ Claiming to be waterproof. I think of when I see it, but you are not supposed to swim with it anyway. Most importantly to withstand rain, I think.
~ Do not know if I like that the screen is larger than the S4, but it is undeniably easier to read, etc., but thumbs up to the opposite corner with one hand becomes the suffering.
~ A little scattered about the new layout of the settings, but think that it is more intuitive now.
~ Fingerprint Reader, heart rate monitor, download booster, 101 other "cool" features ... who will use this in the long run?
~ Battery life is too early to say anything about, but S4 was impressive so expect nothing else here.
~ The edge is now higher, which means that it protects the screen better, but at the same uglier.
- What were they thinking with the edge around? On the S4, it was nice brushed aluminum look, but here it is someone rifled chrome strip that resembles protection strip around a table at something 50's inspired truckerhak. They had been happy to come up with something new with designer. I think S4 is better looking!
- It is no longer as (perceived) large screen real estate compared to the total frontal area. On the S4, the distance between the screen and the side 3.7 mm. Now it is 4.5 mm. As a percentage of total width is the "only" 89% (S4) vs. 87% (S5), but it shows.
- The camera lacks certainty "Best Cinematography" (ie where 8 pictures taken in rapid succession, and it selects the sharpest). I use it frequently on the S4! Now it seems the camera only detect that I am a little unsteady on hand and ask me to hold your hand still. Yeah but serve! Thanks for the tip! You can take pictures quickly in the series by holding the trigger, but can not be bothered to go through all the photos yourself to decide which one was the sharpest.
- The back cover is a bit slippery on the white. The black contrast is a bit more rubbery.
- Quality feeling is actually not as high as the S4. It is stiff and that, but it felt more plasticky eg due chrome strip. Although I commend the distinction in the above buttons, so it's a plastigt clicks in pressure. When switching to leather back or something so will probably impression is improved overall.
My third Samsung Galaxy. Is thrilled
Replaced my clumsy, slow, and battery-draining Note 4 to this delicacy.
After a day of intensive use I'm sitting here with half battery left. It responds quickly even in the power saving mode, which Note 4 did not.
The screen is sufficient for film and it does not feel like a brick in your pocket.
The camera seems to be among the best in the mobile world and provide good living pictures.
Better coverage than the Note 4. Has now 4G reception where I could neither call or surf before.
The only future the problem will be well cover over the charging socket, which I suspect are giving way. Should try the wireless laddskal.
The sound is good according to friends and I hear them well too.
The screen is not as Resolution I do not see as a problem. Anything over 300 dpi can not we see according to the experts and it will probably be harder for the graphics card to process = lethargic phone.
No heat problems so far.
A plus for resistance against dust and moisture, but I'm not going to provoke unnecessarily.
The beauty of being able to preview the mail or contacts by holding your finger just above the screen is a little cool. Pardon me, but I grew up in the 70s with sticks and cones.
Samsung Fit with pedometer on the lock screen is motivating and encourages to take a few extra detours home from work.
No error on the performance or display, but at this price only provide 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage just what in praktien still only a cheap soldered SD memory is ridiculous. The exterior design is plasticky, slippery and gives no impression of a premium product. It is iofs also what past customers have learned to expect. Okay for those who are tied to a subscription and shall upgrade, absolutely nothing to buy heels for five or six thousand.
Very good mobile with a absolute finfin camera that eats Sony 20mpBS to desertion.
Everything flows as expected. A little choppy lag can be experienced at first scroll when you started it all, but then it's all over and float on. Almost as flytig like the iPhone, but with much better specs and features :)
A mobile that offers the latest, worth its price if you get an unopened on the block for 4000! The camera is super, everything is super. However, the battery life for a bit.
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.