Best phone I have owned and probably the best on the market right now! Tremendously fast charge time. Loading frequent battery in about an hour. The camera is extremely good, the best I've tried in a mobile phone. The only negative is Samsung's Touchwiz like I do not like, but replaced it immediately with Nova Launcher and then became even interface nicely. Buy direct!
A really good phone! Be the first hesitant aluminum chassis, but the feeling of quality is now truly premium!
First, one thing to do to optimize it:
* Be sure to calibrate the battery correctly. Here are different variations, but all basically seek to use the cell phone until the battery dies, the charge completely (preferably off mobile), and then drain again, fully charge.
- "Googling" battery calibration university "
What I have to say about it so far:
+ Really good press in the screen! The brightness is once again upgraded. Not the strongest in the class, but clearly lifted from the S5. Also, I think the colors are välviktade and more natural than they were in S4 and S5.
+ Fine weight and it lies good in the hand despite the size.
+ Fast, but not fast fast. Apps seem to take the same time to install example
+ The camera is ridiculously fast. This is one of the improvements I appreciate most! Double tap the home screen, start the camera app which is smooth, but the autofocus is really lightning fast compared to earlier. And no reflection when the photo is taken.
+ 100 GB OneDrive space. IOF had preferred to maintain + 50GB Dropbox. : /
+ Buttons (volume, power and home) are really good feeling. Quality!
+ Samsung has made it super easy to migrate data from old to new phone (from iOS works too). "Smart Switch" is called that. Bump phones with NFC and then changes to WiFi Direct to send the SMS, WiFi settings, pictures, etc. This can of course sync through Google, Samsung account, etc. also, but this appeals to enough those who may not säkerhetssynkar everything to the cloud yet.
+ The speaker is great strong. Had the highest volume of notifications (out of habit) and it felt like an ax in the head when the first message came in. Learn how to be good in noisy environments.
+ Quick Charge push the cream really fast actually.
~ Is a little ambivalent if I miss SD card or not. It will show itself. But one should not deny that the memory circuits (64 GB) inserted in the phone is light years faster than an SD card can be.
~ Battery life is ok. It was a bit slow for the battery in the beginning, but now after calibration and a few charge cycles it is approved. At the same time, I experienced battery life is better in the S5, but the battery may not degrade as quickly over time as they have done with the example S2 and S4.
- No removable battery. I travel a bit and do not want to suffer the anguish iPhone users have to hunt for power outlets and independent panikladdandet at the earliest opportunity arises. With S4: an I 2 (!) Extra fully charged batteries with me. When I needed to change so I changed just the battery and the dead went down into the bag. Much better to go to 0-100% directly without phone must be connected to a travel charger which is always bulkier and must be connected to the phone. My hope is that this battery does not degrade over time as fast as the need to recharge frequently really reduced.
- Fingerprint magnet. Only I took the plastic was quite greasy.
- WatchOn is not retained. Samsung has announced that it no longer with WatchOn since 2014-12-31. You may use Peels own remote control software, but you should have a remote control in notifikationsmenyn must always be folded and take place in notifikationscentret and moreover see a notifikationsikon. Annoying! Was not needed with WatchOn.
- Samsung 1x1 ficklampswidget no longer exists. It is moved to notifikationscentret, but then competes with the togglarna for Wifi, sound etc.
- LED light is warmer light now. Thus more glödlampsgul in its light. S4 and S5 were more pure white.
- Samsung 1x1 widgets for instant messaging and instant they have been replaced with a 1x1 connector shortcut. It is NOT the same thing!
- The speaker is now located at the bottom, so I have the cell phone in your left hand so it is very easy to little finger (which keeps the cell phone in place at the bottom) clogging of the sound. There, the second lurks an advantage that has two speakers.
- You can not sort the app Trayen so that apps end up in alphabetical order. It is rather dependent on manual sorting, but I do that with the home screen! Also, I can not press the points either at the bottom to jump to a view. Need to scroll a view at a time. Do they missed useful hoarse testing here.
- It can not be set so horrible sleeves can scroll cyclically. Again, it seems that they have removed a lot of good features of TouchWiz to start again. Sure, you can install another launcher but I preferred stock of various reasons.
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.