Well built and moisture resistant. Have had it on me through thick (eg run MC with it in heavy rain) and dry and devoted myself to all sorts of activities without either having suffered moisture damage or had any scratches on the screen.
+ Battery life (iaf 3 days that I use it)
+ Lots of apps
+ Standard Bracelet (just to buy a new one from your nearest watchmaker)
+ Fast generally
- Difficult to get into MS Exchange if you do not have Sony phone (available options, but none are as good / smooth)
- Can add sometimes if you're impatient and put too much pressure on the screen
Invaluable to be able to control so much directly from your wrist when you have a headset and I often go walking with dogs or sitting on motorbike / car or similar situations when you do not want to take your phone out of your pocket and trying to juggle it with one hand: )
Buy possibly a couple of apps for a few bucks and you have (almost) everything you need ^ ^
Features that I personally use frequently (almost always have a headset when I go out):
* Make time / date (!)
* See who is calling (App - Call Handling Pro)
* Calling (App - Call Handling Pro)
* Mute the ringer during an incoming (App - Call Handling Pro)
* Hang up call (App - Call Handling Pro)
* Make incoming SMS / email / facebook, etc. (there are what seems like forever)
* Please refer directly to the clock monitor how many steps I've gone for the day (Walk Mate widget)
* Show GPS data (such as speed)
* Control the music player (in my case Wimp via app Media Controls)
Clearly affordable. Easy to pair with your phone rarely drops in touch only if you get too far from at least 10 meters. Are good apps, easy to read email and sms though you have some shitty eyesight. Convenient to reject calls and reply with sms. Then I think that it is stylish also have and good to watch are visible all the time.
You have not selected any models yet. Select at least two for comparison.
The information about recently viewed products or categories is stored here. You have not viewed any models yet.